Award-winning novelist and short story writer. Author of Winter of the Metal People, as well as Esteban: The African Slave Who Explored America
Short story Collections
Check with the Esteban website for the Esteban blog and other information.
Six of my older short stories are available to download for FREE. You can see which ones by clicking on the Short Stories tab. As for them and any others, click on any cover image at the left for information and for how to download or buy.
* Star Trek fans might want to check First Contact. It's my novelization of 1991's "Star Trek The Next Generation" TV episode 89.
* For historical biography readers there is Esteban: The African Slave Who Explored America
* for mysteries see A Brother's Cold Case
* for historical fiction there is Winter of the Metal People
* for historical NONFICTION, there is America's First Indian War
* and more science fiction books at Missionaries from the Stars and War of the Planet Burners.
* short story collections titled Pueblo Mysteries, and Guest Bedroom: Collected Stories, and Newspaper Stories: Reporters and Editors Collection.
Click on the cover for historical biography or on any cover under the paperback fiction category to the left for information on that title.
E-short stories and ebooks
Click on any short-story cover in the short stories category on the lower left for information about that title. For a list of bookstores that sell e-books, check out Indiebound e-books. My short stories (on menu at lower left) are available on amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, Smashwords.com, and at independent bookstores online.
Support your local bookstores
If your favorite bookstores do not have my titles in stock, they can order them. For your nearest bookstore, check IndieBound. If it doesn't have my book in stock, one can be ordered for you. Of course, all can be purchased online as well.
You can read Amazon's ebooks without a Kindle. Check with your favorite search engine at "how to read amazon ebooks without a kindle" for numerous sites telling how to do it.